We are very proud of our state-of-the-art innovation labs and manufacturing facilities, and we continue to make substantial investments in lab space, equipment, infrastructure and overall capabilities.
Custom built for pharmaceutical production, our 220,000-square-foot site sits upon 17 acres in Central Florida and houses both a certified cGMP production facility and a cGLP laboratory. We’re registered and have an excellent inspection record with the FDA, Health Canada, ANVISA, EPA, Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, ATF, TGA, Florida Department of Health and the Florida Bureau of Pharmacy. We are also certified in the 46 countries in which we currently support our Brand Partners.
We are ready to take you seamlessly from proof of concept, through test runs, to full commercial-scale production.
Our campus features include:
sq. ft. container and packaging warehouse
sq. ft. laboratories and production cleanrooms
sq. ft. of offsite warehouse space
sq ft combined Analytical and R&D expansions planned for 2019
Additional Capabilites Include:
- 9 (class 8) cleanroom production suites
- 6 compounding areas with high viscosity and high alcohol capabilities (3 suitable for flammables production)
- Liquid/semi-solid filling suites
- Tube filling suites with 7 lines
- Wipes and sachet filling suite
- Bag-on-valve manufacturing suite featuring 4 lines
- Aerosol manufacturing suite with 2 lines
- ISO class 5 aerosol filling
That was the cleanest, most organized facility I’ve ever been in.
COO – Global Skincare Company
Virtual Facility Tour
My only regret in our search for a CMO was that we didn’t visit with you first. We could have saved ourselves time and travel.